Thursday, November 26, 2015

I've been playing persona 3 FES lately.



an interesting enough game, back when I was still in possession of a psp I found this little gem and absolutely adored it.
Now that I have an emulator i decided to try the "definitive version" of the game, and boy, I was missing out!
I never did finish the game though, which is a shame, but now I can at least give it the old college try!


for those who don't know, persona 3 is a turn based rpg with dungeon crawlery elements and a social simulator that fold together quite nicely to make a very addictive game.
but the real reason to be playing this game is its story, persona 3 is touted as the one with the best plot in the franchise.
and sure, I guess mitsuru's "plot" is rather sizeable but the plot on yukari is a little to small for my liking.
and don't even get me started with chihiro's "plot" or elizabeth's, I mean, at least yukari and mitsuru's plots look better when they're in a battle dress.


GODDAMMIT I'M TALKING ABOUT BOOBS IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT BY NOW!!!

anyway, that aside the ACTUAL plot is supposedly pretty dark.
I've already kinda experienced spoilers, so I have a good idea of what's going to happen, but that said there's nothing quite like experiencing it firsthand.
and now, I shall proceed to upload the next part of that walkthrough.


No comments:

Post a Comment