Wednesday, June 3, 2015

About the brilliant and amazing gamer's blog

Lately i've been neglecting my blogger account because I've been far too busy to do anything on it.
that ends today, starting tomorrow i'll be updating it regularly with guides and helpful content, as well as quite a bit of NSFW gamer stuff that I simply can't show on youtube.
to this end, I expect my readers to engage my blog with an open mind and an inclination to see things about gaming from both extremes.
and while it won't be as explicit as many eyed hydra's succubus bordello, (highly recommend you go to that blog to see some of the best nsfw gaming content in the world) I won't hold back if I find a good piece of nsfw gaming, like.....monster girl quest for example.

that being said I have no real limits on what I'll be posting, but expect this blog to be a true neutral, I care not a whit for what manner of content I post. but it'll always be about gaming and hopefully useful.
i'll be using this more often, so please, bear that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment